Plumbers do more than unclog toilets — they are experts at everything from installing new piping and fixtures to checking for compliance with building safety codes. Here at Plumbing Medic, our technicians undergo rigorous training and background checks to ensure client peace of mind, good communication, excellent customer service, and quality workmanship.
Here’s what we believe makes a good plumber:
- Education and qualification— Our plumbers are not the only drugs tested and background checked, but we provide ongoing training for our entire staff. We constantly interview and test applicants to make sure they are qualified for the job.
- Reliability— We live for the opportunity to better someone’s day. That’s why we answer our phones 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Your plumbing issue is our priority — and we promise to be there fast!
- Service warranty— Plumbing Medic offers excellent warranties on all work. Plus, you’ll get flat-rate, upfront pricing. With us, there are simply no surprises.
The Plumbing Medic team does everything it can to make sure that our interaction and impression is memorable. Allow us to earn your trust. We can handle all plumbing issues — major and minor — including:
- Water heater repair and installation
- Slab leaks
- Drain cleaning
- Water main repairs
- Garbage disposals
- Water purification
- Bathroom and kitchen remodels
- And so much more!
What makes a good plumber? You be the judge! Call Plumbing Medic for all of your plumbing needs — no job is too big or too small:
Keep up with Plumbing Medic by connecting with us on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube!