Chandler Water Heater Repair & Replacement
Helping Keep Your Hot Water Running Smoothly
Is your water heater acting up? Is it starting to show signs of wear and tear? Then give the expert team at Plumbing & A/C Medic, Inc. a call today. We proudly provide reliable water heater services throughout Chandler and the surrounding communities. We are licensed, trained, and certified to handle any water heater and other plumbing task competently. We are renowned for getting each job done correctly on the first try.
If you are in need of a Chandler water heater repair service, give our team a call today at (602) 975-2306.
Do You Need a New Water Heater?
Sometimes it’s difficult to tell whether your water heater needs a little love or is beyond repair. And because your home’s water heater is one of the most expensive parts of your plumbing system, you’ll want to get as much use out of it as possible. However, it’s important to keep an eye out for any potential indications of a breakdown.
Common Signs You Need a New Water Heater:
- Water Quality Issues - Problems with your water quality may indicate that you need a new water heater. Have you noticed rust or debris within your water supply? If so, then your water heater is probably on its way out. Here in Arizona, many people have hard water. When minerals build up inside of your system, it can definitely impact the quality of your water.
- Temperature Problems - If your water heater’s thermostat is set between 120 and 140 degrees, but the water doesn’t seem to get as hot as it used to, you may need a new one. Additionally, if your unit isn’t providing hot water for as long as it used to, it could be wearing out. Pay close attention to how much water you’re using and how hot it gets.
- Age - As with most things, your water heater’s age will impact its performance. According to a U.S Department of Energy study, the average lifespan of a water heater is 10-15 years. However, in Arizona, a water heater will only last about 5-7 years because of hard water.Listen for noises and pay attention to their performance to determine whether or not it must be replaced.
Choosing the Right Water Heater for Your Water Heating Needs
If it is clear that you are in need of a need water heater you may be uncertain whether a standard tank or tankless unit is right for you and your home. Read on to learn more about the pros and cons of each of these systems.
Types of Water Heaters:
- Storage Tank Water Heaters - This is the most common type of water heater. These conventional systems have a storage tank that holds a reservoir of hot water to be used when needed. Since the water is constantly heated throughout the day, it’s a good idea to insulate your water heater tank so you don’t lose heat or energy.
- Tankless (On-Demand) Water Heaters - Tankless water heaters don’t have a storage tank. Instead, they heat water as it is needed. Since the water is heated directly, you can save space in your home and you will never run out of hot water. Since you are not constantly maintaining hot water inside of a tank, you can save on your home energy costs. However, it is important to note that tankless water heaters do not provide instant hot water and they do have a higher upfront cost.
Give the Chandler water heater replacement team at Plumbing & A/C Medic, Inc a call for all your installation needs. Our plumbers can walk you through the process and help you identify the best system for your water heating needs.
Benefits of Regular Water Heater Maintenance
Investing in routine inspections and maintenance, such as tank flushing, is crucial for your water heater’s performance. Having an annual inspection performed, alongside regular tune-ups, will help ensure that any potential issues are caught and necessary repairs performed.
Call Now for All Your Chandler Water Heater Repair Needs
If you run into any problems with your home water heater or you are looking to upgrade to a more efficient system, contact the professional Chandler water heater repair and installation technicians at Plumbing Medic, Inc.. We are here to help you with all of your home water heater needs.
Contact Plumbing & A/C Medic, Inc at (602) 975-2306 for all your water heater replacement needs in Chandler, AZ.
$53 Or Free Rooter Service Offer applies per drain. Conditions Apply. Offer cannot be combined. One per visit. 60-minute service applies to drain service during standard business hours.Valid from Jan 1, 2022 - Dec 31, 2022
$49 Off Any Service Offer cannot be combined. Applies to a minimum purchase of $250.00. One per visit.Valid from Jun 1, 2022 - Dec 31, 2022
I will use them for any future plumbing emergencies- Zachary P.
As plumbing experiences go, this was an A+!- Lynn B.
The crew at Plumbing Medic are top notch- Craig M.
Professional, helpful, knowledgeable, honest, competent- Alan H.
I felt completely comfortable- Johanna L.