Tempe Drain Cleaning & Repair
Top-Quality Plumbing Service
When you need a drain repair in Tempe, AZ, you can trust the plumbers from Plumbing & A/C Medic, Inc.. to get it done right. We want the residents of the Phoenix Valley to have complete confidence in their plumbing systems. A broken or clogged drain can cause extensive damage to your home if not addressed in a fast and professional manner. Our locally owned and operated company offers 24/7 emergency availability for situations that need to get resolved immediately. Since our company was founded in 2006, we’ve been offering high-quality plumbing services.
Call our Tempe drain cleaning team at (602) 975-2306 today if you want to get service from the best in the business!
Quality Tempe Drain Cleaning
If your sink is backing up or you’ve noticed slow draining or sewage smells, there might be an issue with your drains. The plumbers from Plumbing & A/C Medic, Inc.. can take a look at your situation and diagnose the cause of the problem. We’ll have the right tools for any repair in our company vehicles. You can rely on us to perform any repair in a timely and efficient manner. Trying to deal with a broken drain without the right training could be stressful, difficult, and inefficient. When we’re done with a repair, we can explain how to care for your drains so that you can avoid future issues.
When Should You Clean Your Drain?
Picture this: you’re using your kitchen sink to prepare dinner — and suddenly the water begins to rise in the basin. Of course, this might come as an unpleasant surprise to most — but if you regularly have your drains cleaned, this issue could have been eliminated altogether.
If You’re Not Sure When You Should Clean Your Drain, Then Here Are Some Signs to Look For:
- Always Clogged - Feel as if your sink is clogged more frequently than it should be? If that’s the case, then it’s apparent that you should clean your drain. Indeed, a clogged drain is exactly what you envision: particles and debris from everyday usage are stuck along the drain pipe, causing water to spill down a narrow passageway — which is the ultimate formula for a clogged drain.
- Water Travels Slowly - Whether it’s your shower, bathtub, or kitchen sink, water should flow freely through your drain. However, if your water seems to be traveling much slower than usual down the drain, then it’s time to find a way to clean and clear it. This is usually one of the most straightforward signs to detect a pre-clogged drain — and is definitely a reminder, on your behalf to regularly clean your drain.
- Spooky Sounds - Another sign that your drain needs to be cleaned is when you hear a constant gurgling sound after usage. Sure, from time-to-time your drain will make some strange noises — but if it’s a continual observation, then it’s a sure-fire sign that you should clean your drain and clear it completely. This will not only stop the “spooky sounds,” but it will also keep your drain in the clear from a potential flood.
Natural DIY Remedy to Clean Your Drain
Do you believe that your drain is clogged? If that’s the case, then it’s definitely time to clean it out immediately. No need to panic, though, because the task at hand is relatively simple. Since you’ll want to stay away from chemical-based cleaners, you’ll want to create a natural solution that does the job well and efficiently.
- To start, you’ll want to grab a box of baking soda, followed by some vinegar.
- Once you acquire both materials, you’ll want to pour about half a cup of each down the drain and let it sit there for approximately one minute.
- Once that’s complete, turn the water on, and you’ll be good to go!
Professionally Trained Plumbers
Each Tempe plumber from Plumbing & A/C Medic, Inc.. is dedicated to the satisfaction of our customers. They’ll arrive at your home wearing the company uniform and ready to complete a repair efficiently. We’re friendly, professional, and committed to getting every job done right the first time. Our team receives ongoing training to ensure that we are current with all advances in the plumbing industry. The best interests of our customers are always kept in mind.
Focus Is Placed On:
- Being punctual and respectful
- Keeping customer property protected
- Taking care of details
- Offering sound advice
Schedule a Drain Repair Today
Our team is fully licensed, bonded, and insured to allow our customers to have complete peace of mind when working with us. Plumbing & A/C Medic, Inc.. wants to be the plumbing service provider you turn to with any drain repair issue in your Tempe home. Our goal is to offer services that are a great value for the cost. We’ll make sure that every job gets done right the first time.
Our Company Is Known For:
- Working with high-quality products and professional tools
- Putting honesty first
- Focusing on quality
- Charging fair prices
Contact Plumbing & A/C Medic, Inc.. today to set up an appointment for drain repair in Tempe.
$53 Or Free Rooter Service Offer applies per drain. Conditions Apply. Offer cannot be combined. One per visit. 60-minute service applies to drain service during standard business hours.Valid from Jan 1, 2022 - Dec 31, 2022
$49 Off Any Service Offer cannot be combined. Applies to a minimum purchase of $250.00. One per visit.Valid from Jun 1, 2022 - Dec 31, 2022
Free Preliminary Leak Detection If electronic leak detection is required, additional charges apply. Offer cannot be combined. One per visit. Expires 6/30/2022Valid from Jan 1, 2022 - Jun 30, 2022
$100 Off Tank Water Heaters or Upgrade and get $250 OFF Tankless! Conditions Apply. Offer cannot be combined. One per visit. Expires 8/31/2022Valid from Jun 1, 2022 - Aug 31, 2022
I will use them for any future plumbing emergencies- Zachary P.
As plumbing experiences go, this was an A+!- Lynn B.
The crew at Plumbing Medic are top notch- Craig M.
Professional, helpful, knowledgeable, honest, competent- Alan H.
I felt completely comfortable- Johanna L.