Gilbert Water Purification & Treatment Services
Improve Your Home’s Water Quality
Water treatment is more than a luxury, it’s a need here in the Phoenix Valley. There are two primary water treatment needs for municipal water users in our area: Water filtration and water conditioning.
Water filtration is used to improve the taste and odor of your water, removing undesirable impurities, and leaving you with water that is better for you. If you and your family are looking for great, quality drinking water right from the tap, then water filtration systems are what you need. Plumbing & A/C Medic, Inc..’s current filtration options include:
Whole-House Solutions That Protect the Entire Home:
- Whole-Home Carbon Filters(protecting the entire home)
- Carbon Filter Cartridges
Point of Use Systems(Protecting That Specific Tap):
- Cartridge Systems (no water waste)
- Reverse Osmosis Systems (removes fluoride)
- Reverse Osmosis Filter Changes
Do I Need Water Treatment?
Call us for a free water analysis to find out! We offer all water treatment and purification brands and products, and we would be happy to meet with you to share our knowledge and answer any questions you may have.
Our Gilbert plumbing technicians are trained on how to test your water, evaluate the results, and offer a menu of solutions.
Water Purification Options Include:
- Saltless Systems
- Inline Water Systems
- Whole House Conditioners
- Whole House Filters
- RevitaLife Drinking Systems
- Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Reverse Osmosis Filter Changes
- Point of Use Systems
- Lines to Ice Maker or Refrigerator
- Traditional Water Softener
- Water Conditioner
- Water Treatment
Water Conditioning Systems
Water conditioning handles the problems associated with hard water and our water in AZ is very hard. Hard water leaves you with scaled-up faucets and fixtures, etched glassware and shower doors, inefficient water-using appliances, and a general cleaning nightmare as you battle the never-ending attack of limescale.
Point of entry water conditioners will help to protect your house and any water-using appliance from the formation of scale. Water-conditioning systems are not water filters and do not remove many impurities that can be found in our city water
We Offer a Few Different Water-Conditioning Systems. These Systems Include:
- Ion Exchange Water Softeners: Traditional water softeners use a process called ion exchange to exchange sodium ions in exchange for calcium and magnesium ions. No calcium and magnesium means no scale.
- FLOW-TECH Home Anti-Scale System: FLOW-TECH Home is a maintenance-free water conditioning system that induces a low-frequency signal throughout your entire plumbing system. This electromagnetic signal reverses the charge on magnesium and calcium that are found in our city water. The charge reversal that happens allows the minerals to stay in suspension instead of falling out of suspension when they are heated or when there is an increase in pressure. These minerals form seed crystals and eventually just make their way to our drains instead of sticking to our faucets, fixtures, glasses, and aerators throughout our homes.
To find out more about which option may be right for your home, contact our water treatment experts in Gilbert today!
$64 Any Main Drain Unclog CONDITIONS APPLY. OFFER CANNOT BE COMBINED. EXPIRES 11.30.22Valid from Jan 1, 2022 – Nov 30, 2022
$49 Annual Water Heater Maintenance EXCLUDES TANKLESS MODELS. OFFERS CANNOT BE COMBINED. CALL OR TEXT FOR DETAILS. EXPIRES 11.30.22Valid from Oct 13, 2022 – Nov 30, 2022
$84 Furnace Check Up CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH OTHER OFFERS. CALL OR TEXT FOR DETAILS. EXPIRES 11.30.22Valid from Oct 13, 2022 – Nov 30, 2022
I will use them for any future plumbing emergencies– Zachary P.
As plumbing experiences go, this was an A+!– Lynn B.
The crew at Plumbing Medic are top notch– Craig M.
Professional, helpful, knowledgeable, honest, competent– Alan H.
I felt completely comfortable– Johanna L.