As people around the globe continue to cope with the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and more news continues to develop, the team of indoor air quality experts at Plumbing & A/C Medic would like to communicate with you regarding this important issue.
The health and safety of our customers and employees is our greatest concern and top priority. That’s why we’re taking action, implementing a list of procedures based on information and recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Here’s what we’re doing so far:
- Our staff is manning the phones from Monday-Friday from 7:30AM to 5:30 PM, and we will respond to after-hours calls with the assistance of our answering service.
- We promise to send only healthy technicians to your home, and our techs will be fully prepared to do their job in a clean, safe manner.
- Our technicians are required to wear gloves and shoe covers on every service call.
- Our technicians are required to sanitize any equipment they bring into your home.
- We are committed to vigorously cleaning our fleet of service on a regular basis.
- All of our employees are required to practice common-sense precautions, such as hand-washing and social distancing, when possible.
- Employees have been instructed to stay home or leave work if they feel ill or show any symptoms of COVID-19.
We must work together to stop the spread of COVID-19, and it doesn’t take a whole lot of extra effort to make a difference! Simple hand-washing is something we all can do throughout the day to keep our bodies and our living spaces clean.
Experts say that even those who are committed to washing their hands regularly might not be doing it as thoroughly as they think. We’ve illustrated the proper hand-washing technique in this infographic.
As we continue to monitor the latest updates on COVID-19, we remain dedicated to providing customers with exceptional HVAC maintenance, repair, and air purification services for homes throughout the Scottsdale area. We ask that you, our customer, inform us immediately if someone in your home becomes sick. If you feel you need to cancel your service appointment due to illness, please let us know. You can rest assured that we will welcome you back when you are ready and serve you in any way we can.
Preventing the spread of COVID-19 and protecting the people we love during uncertain times is an issue that concerns us all, and your friends here at Plumbing & A/C Medic are here to help you in any way we can. We encourage anyone who has questions or concerns about this issue to contact our office directly.