Gilbert Drain & Sewer Services
Plumbers Serving the Phoenix Metro Area With Expert Drain and Sewer Services
Drains and sewer lines are critical components to any plumbing system. If you are experiencing drain or sewer problems, turn to the team that never cuts corners and never settles for “good enough.”
At Plumbing & A/C Medic, Inc., our plumbers are trained and qualified to handle repair and installation jobs of any size or complexity. We understand that drain and sewer line problems can bring the operations of your home to a screeching halt, which is why you can count on us to deliver fast, reliable service, every time.
Our team is so confident in our ability to serve you, that we back every service with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
How We Can Help You
Our team uses specialized technology and high-quality equipment to repair, replace, and maintain your drains and sewer lines.
To Ensure They Are Functioning Properly, We Can Repair a Number of Problems, Including:
- Clogged drains
- Broken pipes
- Slow drains
- Sewer blockages
- Odd odors coming from drains
- Leaking pipe joints
- Foul smells coming from drains
- Sewage backup in drains
- Tree root intrusion
- Bubbling toilet water
- Corroded pipes
- Bellied pipes
No problem is too complex for our team of Gilbert drain and sewer services experts.
How to Avoid Clogged Drains
There is nothing more frustrating that dealing with clogged drains. Clogged drains can quickly put your sinks, showers, and toilets out of commission, leaving your family without these necessary appliances. Luckily, excluding unavoidable causes like corrosion or tree root intrusion, clogged drains are almost always preventable.
In Order to Avoid Clogged Drains, You Need To:
- Schedule drain cleaning: Drain cleaning is critical when it comes to maintaining healthy drains. Using high-powered equipment, your plumber is able to effectively clear your pipes, blasting away any buildup or blockages before you experience major problems. You should schedule drain cleaning at least once a year.
- Be careful about what you flush: Toilets are not designed to be treated like trashcans, which means that flushing the wrong items down them can lead to serious clogs. In order to avoid causing major plumbing issues, the only things that should ever be flushed include toilet paper and human waste.
- Be careful about what you place in your garbage disposal: While your garbage disposal can take care of much of your kitchen waste, there are a number of items that you should avoid placing in yours. To prevent major kitchen drain clogs, avoid placing bones, cooked meat, a lot of coffee grounds, eggshells, fibrous vegetables, grease, fat, and oil down your disposal.
How to Avoid a Drain Cleaning Scam
A clog in your sewer or drain line is a major plumbing issue that you’ll want to sort out immediately.
However, it’s important to carefully consider which sewer and drain cleaning business you choose to work with. We don’t want you to fall prey to fraud and deception! Plumbing & A/C Medic, Inc. has put together the following guide on how to avoid a drain cleaning scam.
Tips for Avoiding Drain Cleaning Scams:
- Pay Close Attention to Their Questions – Some sewer and drain cleaning businesses seek out clients they view as vulnerable, such as seniors and widows. If you feel like you’re being asked strange or inappropriate questions, see it as a red flag. Below are a few examples: "May I speak to your husband?", "Are you divorced?", or "Is your husband home?".
- Be Wary of “Evidence” – According to Angi, crooked company owners often teach dishonest techniques to their employees in order to push homeowners into spending more: "Some will travel in pairs and while one is upstairs getting information about the customer the other is downstairs spreading dirt in specific spots that they say indicate the sewer pipe is broken and forcing the dirt up through the concrete." When presented with such “evidence,” remain skeptical. Keep in mind that there’s almost never sufficient pressure in a drain line to force dirt through!
- Do Your Homework – Don’t always work with the first sewer and drain cleaning business you encounter. Perform a background check through the Better Business Bureau, and search online for reviews.
Benefits of Trenchless Sewer Repair
Traditional sewer methods are outdated and can be a huge headache for homeowners, which is why the team here at Plumbing & A/C Medic, Inc. has adopted trenchless sewer repair methods.
Trenchless sewer repair is non-invasive, takes much less time, and is far more cost effective than traditional sewer repair.
Traditional methods involve digging up landscaping in an attempt to locate and repair sewer lines, but using advanced camera technology, our team is able to locate and repair your sewer line without leaving giant holes in your yard!
Why Choose Plumbing & A/C Medic, Inc.?
As a locally owned and operated plumbing company, our team takes providing essential drain and sewer services to the members of our community very seriously.
From clogged drains to full sewer line replacement, you can count on our team to make drain and sewer services easy as can be.
Customers Choose Our Plumbing Team Time & Time Again Because We Offer:
- 24/7/365 emergency repairs
- Same-day appointments
- A 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Written estimates
- Flat-rate, upfront pricing
- Financing options
Most importantly, people choose our team because we genuinely care. With every service, you can count on us to maintain focus on efficiency, safety, and organization. Our top priority is to get your system back up and running in no time so you and your family can go back to living comfortably.
$64 Any Main Drain Unclog CONDITIONS APPLY. OFFER CANNOT BE COMBINED. EXPIRES 11.30.22Valid from Jan 1, 2022 – Nov 30, 2022
$49 Annual Water Heater Maintenance EXCLUDES TANKLESS MODELS. OFFERS CANNOT BE COMBINED. CALL OR TEXT FOR DETAILS. EXPIRES 11.30.22Valid from Oct 13, 2022 – Nov 30, 2022
$84 Furnace Check Up CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH OTHER OFFERS. CALL OR TEXT FOR DETAILS. EXPIRES 11.30.22Valid from Oct 13, 2022 – Nov 30, 2022
I will use them for any future plumbing emergencies– Zachary P.
As plumbing experiences go, this was an A+!– Lynn B.
The crew at Plumbing Medic are top notch– Craig M.
Professional, helpful, knowledgeable, honest, competent– Alan H.
I felt completely comfortable– Johanna L.