Water Heater Services in Gilbert
Serving Customers throughout the Phoenix Metro Area
At Plumbing & A/C Medic, Inc.., we believe that a functioning water heater is a necessity in any home. To keep your home as comfortable as possible, our team offers a complete set of water heater services in Gilbert, including repairs, replacements, new installations, and maintenance. We specialize in servicing both tank and tankless water heaters and can work with you to determine the best system for you and your family. Our plumbers are backed by many years of service, which means you can always count on us to get the job done right the first time.
Different Types of Water Heaters
When it comes to deciding what type of water heater is right for your home, there are many different factors to consider such as the size of your family and your hot water needs. As a leader in the plumbing industry, our team has access to and can service all types of water heaters.
Types of Water Heaters We Can Service
- Gas water heaters
- Traditional tank water heaters
- Tankless water heaters
- Solar water heaters
- Hybrid water heaters
- Electric water heaters
Signs You Need to Replace Your Water Heater
A standard water heater lasts for around 15-20 years. Once your system hits the 10-15 year mark, you might start to notice that its performance declines. In order to avoid dealing with a completely broken-down water heater, we recommend becoming familiar with the signs that your system is on its way out the door. That way, you can go ahead and schedule a replacement before your entire family is left with no hot water.
You Might Need to Replace Your Water Heater if You Notice:
- Leaks: Water heater leaks can leave you without an adequate hot water supply and with a ton of water damage to deal with.
- Strange noises: Your system shouldn’t be making loud banging, screeching, or popping sounds when it is turned on.
- Rusty water: If the water coming out of your faucets or showerhead is rusty, this could be a sign of some serious water heater tank deterioration. Bits of rust are breaking off your unit and traveling through your water supply.
- Metallic-tasting water: If you’ve noticed that your water has a strange taste or a metallic odor, metal could be seeping into your water from your water heater tank.
- High energy bills: Extremely high energy bills could be a sign that your system is really struggling to heat your water.
- Not enough hot water: Oftentimes, as a family expands, they find that their water heater cannot meet their growing hot water demand. If you’ve noticed that you never seem to have enough hot water, you might need to upgrade your system.
Other common signs that something is seriously wrong with your water heater include frequently tripped circuit breakers, broken heating elements, and a pilot light that won’t stay lit. If your system is experiencing any of the problems listed, reach out to our Gilbert water heater experts right away. We will carefully inspect your system, assess its condition, and determine if a replacement is necessary.
The Importance of Water Heater Maintenance
Because your water heater is one of the most frequently used systems in your home, it is incredibly important that you keep up with routine maintenance for it. Routine maintenance ensures your system is working safely and properly, keeps your energy bills at a minimum, ensures the efficiency of your system, reduces the chances of breakdowns, and extends the lifespan of your system. Why skip out on a service that can keep your system working better for longer? Turn to the Gilbert water heater maintenance experts at Plumbing & A/C Medic, Inc.. for comprehensive water heater maintenance and tune-ups.
Schedule Service Today!
The team here at Plumbing & A/C Medic, Inc.. is committed to taking care of your home’s most integral systems. You need your water heater to function properly so you can take showers, give your kids a bath, wash your laundry, and clean your dishes, and our team is here to keep your system in top shape. We are familiar with all makes and models of equipment and know exactly what it takes to keep your home comfortable as can be.
Give us a call at (602) 975-2306 to schedule water heater services in Gilbert.
$53 Or Free Rooter Service Offer applies per drain. Conditions Apply. Offer cannot be combined. One per visit. 60-minute service applies to drain service during standard business hours.Valid from Jan 1, 2022 - Dec 31, 2022
Free Preliminary Leak Detection If electronic leak detection is required, additional charges apply. Offer cannot be combined. One per visit. Expires 6/30/2022Valid from Jan 1, 2022 - Jun 30, 2022
I will use them for any future plumbing emergencies- Zachary P.
As plumbing experiences go, this was an A+!- Lynn B.
The crew at Plumbing Medic are top notch- Craig M.
Professional, helpful, knowledgeable, honest, competent- Alan H.
I felt completely comfortable- Johanna L.